Investigator Three Dimensional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigator Three Dimensional

-i3D. Clan Of America's army 2.5.0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Code Of Conduct

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-i3D.SuYa
Leader
Leader
-i3D.SuYa

Code Of Conduct  Empty
PostSubject: Code Of Conduct    Code Of Conduct  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:56 pm

* We are a group of like minded gamers that enjoy playing together in a fun environment. We know it is "just a game" but the people playing it are real with real feelings.

* We treat all members/players/guests with respect, honor and hospitality, as we would have them treat us. We have no minimum age requirement to game with us however we require our members/guests to have a mature attitude and personality and that they get along in a friendly attitude with all.

* We do not provoke or encourage an argument, insults, or the discussion of offensive matters, or annoyances in any way on our servers or in public TS/vent rooms.

* We do not tolerate cheating/hacking. We also do not accuse fellow members of cheating without proof given to one of the founders in private. The founders will investigate and make judgement on the matter. Never attempt to take the matter into your own hands. Members found to be using a cheat will receive a dishonorable discharge from the clan.

* We promote a clean language environment in our servers and TS/vent. The rare slip is forgiveable in the heat of the battle. Racial or personal verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

* We follow and abide by the Code of Conduct, so members/guests can enjoy the rich experience that -i3D provides. We encourage competitive skill but our goal is fun for all.
Back to top Go down
http://i3Dclan.lifeme.net

Code Of Conduct
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investigator Three Dimensional :: First Time Here :: Check out this section first-
Jump to: