Investigator Three Dimensional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigator Three Dimensional

-i3D. Clan Of America's army 2.5.0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AACF-WA

AACF-WA

Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts Empty
PostSubject: Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts   Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts Aacflestelan

Hello team -i3D

The french community of AA2 and AA3 recently created a community website which aims to gather all AA players. First, we wanted to thank you for keeping supporting
America's Army 2 by the way of 25assist. Next, our community want to get wider players to organize events like scrims, matches and even tournaments.

Today, I'm contacting you as the war arranger of this community, to know if you would be able to join us, and, take part of events with all the community. The AACF will organize matches between registered teams and will be the contact support between each parts. We are currently looking to enlarge the community
and it would be great if you could talk about us to your mates.

We also want to thank the AA25assist developpers that are doing a really nice work. If you want any more informations, please answer here or directly on AACFor by e-mail.

In the hope of a positive response, thank you.

AACF War Arranger
Back to top Go down
http://americas-army.fr/index.php
-i3D.SuYa
Leader
Leader
-i3D.SuYa

PostSubject: Re: Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts   Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:26 pm

Hey,
Actually Can you tell us more informations about the matches ?? We will be glad to register , but we want to know first
how can we register and how many players needed and more informations about the matches .
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://i3Dclan.lifeme.net
AACF-WA

AACF-WA

PostSubject: Re: Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts   Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:34 pm

We are planning to organize matches between registered teams. The number of players will depend on how much are available. For the future tournaments, it will be set at the beginning like 1v1, 2v2 .... To register simply right down you would take part in events. For any other questions or suggestions, post here I'm there for you Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://americas-army.fr/index.php
-i3D.SuYa
Leader
Leader
-i3D.SuYa

PostSubject: Re: Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts   Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Well in the past when i was playing 2.5.0 i have played alot of matches and i was registering at draat.net, for now leme check ACi site to see whats going on with the matches.
Back to top Go down
http://i3Dclan.lifeme.net
-i3D.Rescue

-i3D.Rescue

PostSubject: Re: Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts   Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 1:57 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down

Community AACF - French Community War arrangemen​ts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investigator Three Dimensional :: First Time Here :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: