Investigator Three Dimensional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Investigator Three Dimensional

-i3D. Clan Of America's army 2.5.0

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-i3D. Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-i3D.SuYa
Leader
Leader
-i3D.SuYa

-i3D. Clan Empty
PostSubject: -i3D. Clan   -i3D. Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:36 am

Welcome to Investigator Three Dimensional A Tactical PC Gaming Clan. We have America's Army 2.5.0 Server.
If you think you have what it takes, please join us in our tactical crouch server and enjoy a more realistic style of game play.
We are an adult clan that does not go by the same old clan rules. You can act like yourself. Cuss, razz your buddies, play your gamestyle.
-i3D. was created in January 2012,to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe.to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, & interests in teamwork
We play for fun but we do play in wars and scrims.
Some details: We Are 4 Friends who decided to creat this clan, We are israelians, our ages between 18-23, We started to play Americas army since 2004, After few years we decided to Creat a clan which called [Emp], Now We are here, We came back to Americas army with new Clan Which called -i3D. ( investigator Three Dimensional ) .
Back to top Go down
http://i3Dclan.lifeme.net

-i3D. Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investigator Three Dimensional :: -i3D. Clan :: About us-
Jump to: